Rich Jacobs is a serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in building companies. He is the founder of the Good Night’s Sleep Project, a company he founded after suffering restless nights and poor sleep for years. The company has created the world’s first handmade, custom-tailored, AI-powered pillow created to fit 14 of your body’s unique measurements.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [00:51] Rich introduces his guest interviewer, John Corcoran
- [02:36] Why you should be concerned about snoring and sleep apnea
- [06:31] How neck, back, and shoulder pain affects your sleep
- [10:30] Rich shares why it’s important to use a high-quality mattress for sleeping and how you can enjoy this even while travelling
- [13:13] How blue light and other devices are preventing you from falling asleep
- [15:08] Can taking melatonin help solve sleep problems?
- [16:35] Why using blue light blockers on your devices is helpful if you want to have a good night’s sleep
- [18:18] Sleep apnea solutions that you need to know about
In this episode…
Have you noticed that it becomes harder and harder to sleep as you grow older? How about when you use your phone light at night, doesn’t it make sleeping a bit more challenging? According to Rich Jacobs, CEO of The Good Night’s Sleep Project, your problems with sleep are probably rooted in 3 things: your weight, your habits, and the mattress and pillows you use every night.
While Rich was doing his research and investigation in the process of building his company and its products, he found out a lot of things that prevent people from enjoying a restful evening. Snoring, sleep apnea, and body pain are all the result of the decisions we make in relation to our sleep and being proactive in addressing these issues can be beneficial to our health.
In this episode, Rich gets interviewed by Rise25 co-founder John Corcoran. Listen in as they talk about the things Rich discovered in his research. They discuss why blue light is a bad idea, why snoring and sleep apnea aren’t just sleep issues but are actually health issues, and what you can do to help you get the z’s you need. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this Episode:
This show is brought to you by The Good Night’s Sleep Project, the creator of the world’s first handmade, custom-tailored AI-powered pillows designed to finally put an end to restless nights and bad sleep. If you’re struggling to get the sleep that you need and deserve, you need to meet your new best friend.
The Good Night’s Sleep Project pillow is created to fit 14 of your body’s unique measurements which are taken easily in the comforts of your own home with a smartphone. It is crafted by skilled artisans with guaranteed fit and comfort.